Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A living prophet today

Hi!  I hope everyone's week wan wonderful!  Did you pray in your families for opportunities to serve?  Please share some of those stories!

The weather has been off and on.  I have never been in a spring where it snows.  Utah weather, I tell you...  not for a beach girl!
General Conference is this weekend and once again I am so excited!  There will be miracles after miracles!  Sometimes in life we feel as though we are 'breezing' through life, enjoying every minute of it and then a trial or two or three or ten come our way and we become stuck.  The things that once made us happy are gone, the confidence we once had withers away.  Have any of you ever felt like this at one point in your lives?  I sure have.  Although I may sometimes feel discouraged, hurt or lonely, I know I can find greater happiness and light in my life as I follow the prophets of old and in modern times, for they are men called of God to be His mouth piece on the earth. 

 
I am grateful there is a living day prophet today, Thomas S. Monson,  who loves each and every one of us.    I hope each of us will listen to his words this weekend. If you do not know already, pray to know if he is a man called of God. 
Jesus Christ is the director of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Our loving Heavenly Father trusts us to make righteous choices, repent and find happiness.  I know Joseph Smith did see God the Father and Jesus Christ in 1820.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.
I love you all!
Sister Mikeila Aquino
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment