Wednesday, March 23, 2016

God's Plan

I hope all of you were able to watch the Easter video that I posted on last week's blog!  Please share any thoughts or feelings you had!

This past week Sister Evangelista and I gave a tour to two member families who were good friends and wanted their children to take a tour. The tour was very uplifting and rewarding! The spirit was present every second.  We ended in "God's Plan" and a sight I had never seen before really touched my heart.  The little 7 year old pulled out a kleenex and began to cry.  This reminded me of how we need to "becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love..." as it says in Mosiah 3:19. 

The family has an important role in God's Plan.  If we are obedient to His commandments, the family can perform miracles and serve others in the greatest of ways.  Marriage is between a man and a woman.  It is through the prophets we can come to know the truth of all things and how to direct our families in righteousness.  I invite all families to pray for an opportunity to serve in any way this week. I promise you that the Lord will strengthen your home and peace will reside within the walls of your home.  
 
Joseph Smith did see God the Father and Jesus Christ.  It was through the restoration that families can we bound for time on earth and for eternity.  I say these thing sin the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

I love you!
Sister Aquino
 

My new Companion, Sister Evangelista from Spain
 

No comments:

Post a Comment