Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hallelujah! Christ Is Risen!

This last week Sister Evangelista and I had met a lot of people with various backgrounds and experiences.   Some grew up with a faith and were strong, and others had fallen away from a belief in God.  Some asked questions, wanting to find answers, while others asked questions just to argue with us.  But, I feel, that they were all in some way, seeking for something or someone that could bring them peace. 
In our world we have medication, therapy, books, rituals, and so on that are provided to help us find strength and understand ourselves.  The most perfect "solution" that I know to be true, is our Savior Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane.  There He felt all of the pain and confusion that each of us face daily.  Then, He died on the cross at Golgotha.  However, He was also resurrected, which means He overcame death.  Through our Savior Jesus Christ it is possible to find peace, comfort and joy from our hardships and questions of doubt.  This last weekend our church released a new video for Easter. Hallelujah: An Easter Message About Jesus Christ. I invite everyone to watch, and ponder how strengthening your relationship with the Savior can resolve your pain, concerns or fears.

Jesus Christ lives!  I know He was resurrected from death.  I know He visited God's children in Jerusalem and Ancient America.  The resurrected Christ did visit Joseph Smith; and through Joseph Smith the gospel was restored back to the earth.  I love my Savior.  I am honored to wear His name on my badge for these eighteen months.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Love,
Sister Mikeila Aquino



A beautiful early morning on Temple Square



Music and the Spoken Work
Enjoying Music and the Spoken Word

 
WE LOVE ARIZONA! (Sisters that are either from there or served there for outbound.)
 
 
With Sister Carrus, the daughter of a member family from my moms' mission

No comments:

Post a Comment