Friday, June 26, 2015

Priesthood Power

This post is actually for last week and the previous post was from two weeks ago. Sorry I am behind!
 
Sister Sinamban and I have seen several miracles throughout this transfer. The Lord's hand was in each and every one of them. I believe it is through the priesthood power of God that miracles are wrought. The priesthood is "the authority and power that God gives to man to act in the name of Jesus Christ in all things for the salvation of mankind."

Pretty much since I have been here in Arizona I have not been able to sleep very well. I would wake up several times throughout the night trying to sleep comfortably, but nothing seemed to work. Then I started getting headaches every morning and sometimes it never went away during the day. It is terribly hot here, (about 123 degrees) and I am sure I have been a little dehydrated. I decided to ask my zone leaders, Elder Haskell and Elder Hawes, to give me a blessing of healing. What a comfort that blessing was! I know that was a blessing from my Heavenly Father; for He is the only one that perfectly knows me. That night, for the first time in weeks I slept like a rock and the next morning I did not wake up with a headache! I am very grateful to those elders for being worthy to hold their priesthood so that they could strengthen me. I hope every man of the church is worthy to hold their priesthood. I pray that the women of the church do all they can to support the priesthood in their lives.

The blessings of the priesthood is a gift for everyone on the earth! Regardless if you are member of this church or not know that the blessings of the priesthood are for everyone! Priesthood blessings are both for healing and comfort. If you have Mormon friends, ask them about the priesthood and what blessings they have received from having it in their lives. 

I love you all!
Sister Mikeila Aquino

Sister Sinamban, my wonderful companion!
The Awesome Zone Leaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment