Thursday, October 9, 2014

In the right place at the right time


I cannot believe I am already here in the MTC!  It has been a crazy two days but I am great!  I absolutely love my district and companions!  I am in a trio with Sis. Haight and Sis. O'Dell.  They are really nice and fun to work with.  
My MTC companions, Sister O'Dell & Sister Haight

 
Elder Otani got to be my host (when I arrived ) and I was so grateful to see a familiar face because I was really nervous!  When my name tag was handed to me the Spirit witnessed to me that I was in the right place at the right time.  Although I did not know what to expect, I was comforted to know that the Lord was proud of my decision to wear His name on my shirt and in my heart.  
My host, Elder James Otani (friends since Kindergarten)

No comments:

Post a Comment