Friday, October 9, 2015

"Always BE READY to Share the Gospel"

General Conference was amazing!  Hearing the prophet, apostles and general authorities speak to us all is so refreshing and reassures my testimony of my Savior.  I hope all of the members were able to watch or listen to General Conference!  Three new apostles were sustained; what an exciting time for the world! Our zone had the privilege to attend the Saturday morning session.  One of my favorite talks was "What Lack I Yet?" by Elder Larry R. Lawrence of the Quorum of the Seventy.  I invite everyone to read his talk. As you do, I urge you to ponder about what simple change the Holy Ghost has prompted you to make in your life to bring yourself closer to your Savior.

Sunday night our mission had the privilege of having John Schmidt, from the Piano Guys, perform for us! We were all really excited and everyone got their ipads out ready to record.  It was a nice finish to a long, wonderful General Conference weekend.  Well, a lady came walking into the theater and was looking around wondering what was going on.  Immediately, two sisters stood up and started talking with her.  Next thing you know they opened the Book of Mormon and started turning the pages, describing each picture.  Then all three of them left the theater. What a great example those two sisters were!  Even though it meant possibly missing the performance, they took the lady on a tour of Temple Square.  What a great lesson!  There are many who do not have a knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ so we need to always be ready to share it.  It is my hope that you will take every opportunity you have to share the gospel, even if it might seem an "inconvenience" to you.  It is never an inconvenience to the Lord.  This is the work of Salvation!

I love the Lord's work.  I know that God does live.  I have a testimony that the Savior visited the Ancient Americas and He will come again.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.
Love,
Sister Mikeila Aquino
Saturday Morning Session of General Conference with my Zone

Happy 1 Year in the Mission

Love my MTC Companions!

South 1 District 3



So fun for Sister McDaniel and I to see Elder Reeves (now an RM) from the Tempe Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment